Thursday, April 22, 2010

I cook with Wine. Sometimes I even add it to the food.



Reality is an illusion which occurs when one is not Intoxicated. But its not only Alcohol that you should allow to intoxicate yourself, one can feel equally inebriated with Love, Achievement, Success, Good Company, Stroke of Good Luck, Listening to music, Witnessing Geniuses perform and lo and behold, even with Food and still experience blissful intoxication while living in reality.

I tend to be partial and choose FOOD because it guarantees me a HIGH at least three times a day, it allows me to be a Genius (though its only yours truly who thinks so) and I can derive the pleasure of that ecstasy without the Acidity, Hangover, Embarrassment and " I want to die " kind of feeling which usually follows an alcohol induced high.

How many of us have ever made the Alcohol we drink? But we can make the food we eat. This magnum opus of mine is Chicken marinaded in thick Mushroom Sauce, Light Soy sauce and Sauteed gently on Medium flame with a dash of Red Wine added occasionally, till the whole sauce is reduced and it hugs and permeates the Chicken pieces with the same passion with which a lover embraces his long lost sweet heart. Ahhhh...I forgot to mention, Food can be romantic too. Serve it with Rice, Salad and Mashed Potatoes and the performance is complete!

Who cares about the ovation!!Give me a choice between Alcohol and Food and I will choose FOOD every time. Either before or after Alcohol. Bon Apatite and Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment